On January 3, 2023 the KAILASA Om Awards Ceremony was held on the most auspicious celebration of the SPH Nithyananda Day, the cosmic celebration of the happening of The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam on planet earth as per the Gregorian calendar
LOS ANGELES, CA, January 04, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — With the grace and blessings of The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Nithyananda Paramashivam, SHRIKAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship and the SHRIKAILASA Uniting Nations (SKUN) for Global Peace and Religious Harmony hosted the Virtual Global Peace Conclave and the KAILASA Om Award Ceremony on the auspicious occasion of the SPH’s Nithyananda Day.
January 3, 2023 marks the 46th advent of The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam, as per the Gregorian calendar, in the holy town of Tiruvannamalai, in Southern India, a celebration observed by millions of Hindus across the world.
In His Live Presidential Address during the KAILASA Om Awards ceremony, the SPH declared the United States of KAILASA will be ready soon to open its doors for visitors to come and receive darshan of Paramashiva, and to attend programs in KAILASA and get enlightened. The United States of KAILASA is the First Sovereign Nation for Hindus, an enlightened Hindu civilizational nation with active, working, contributing, legitimate organizations in more than 140 countries offering charitable activities, social and spiritual services to bring a superconscious breakthrough to humanity.
For thirty years The SPH, with the blessing of Paramashiva, has worked tirelessly and intensely to revive the enlightenment ecosystem, this great nation, United States of KAILASA, the First Sovereign Nation for Hindus. With the revival of the United States of KAILASA successful, now the priority is to enrich the world to celebrate the ultimate truth and manifest the state, space, powers and being of Paramashiva. The science of power manifestation and living enlightenment from Sanatana Hindu Dharma (Hinduism) – from the Cosmic Constitution, the Vedas and Agamas, the sacred texts of HInduism – needs to be presented to the whole world as a livable, workable, functional model and science.
The SPH called upon the decision makers, statesmen, kings, and queens attending the celebration of The SPH Nithyananda Day worldwide to take this science of enlightenment to the world and make the planet earth a better place to live for humanity and the next generation. By bringing peace within us, with all beings including nature, and with the Universe; the planet Earth can be kept alive for the next generation.
The SPH acknowledged the many devotees, disciples and supporters who have given their time, treasure and talent to help make the United States of KAILASA what it is today. In particular, The SPH posthumously recognized Mr. Richard King for his many contributions to arts and culture. HIs wife, Mrs. Lauren King was in attendance to accept the KAILASA Om Award on her late husband’s behalf.
The KAILASA Om AwardSM was conferred to the following dignitaries in recognition of their hard work, achievements and efforts towards global peace and co-existence:
KAILASA Bhushan Award conferred upon distinguished individuals for their extraordinary contributions to arts and culture
1. Mr. Richard King, Founding member, King World Productions, Los Angeles, United States
Award is accepted by Mrs. Lauren King, wife of Mr. Richard King, Renowned Interior Designer, Lauren King, Inc., United States
KAILASA Devi Mariamman Health Science Award conferred upon women who contribute to their communities and to the society at large in the field of Health Sciences
2. Dr. Tina Prodnik, Molecular Biologist, Doctor of Natural and Integrative Medicine, Switzerland
KAILASA Dharma Jyoti Religion and Worship Award conferred upon individuals who demonstrate true compassion and commitment to humanity by using their life in service to others through Religion & Worship
3. Dr. Sivasri Panchadchara Vijayakumara Kurukkal, Head of Sri Varasiththi Vinaayagar Hindu Temples of Toronto, Canada
4. Pandit Sri Ram Kishore Shastri, Religious Astrologer, Lecturer, Teacher, Speaker & Temple Priest at Maha Shakti Ashram, Lodi, California, United States
5. Sri Syam S. Byra, President of Ekta Mandir, Arizona, United States
KAILASA Devi Kamakshi World Peace Award conferred upon women who, through their work, promote world peace
6. Ms. Jasmin Wairau, Kaiarahi (Leader), MauriTau MauriOra Trust, Rotorua, New Zealand
KAILASA’s Guests of Honor on this auspicious occasion included:
1. His Royal Majesty King Francis Kelechi Nwaneri, Paramount Chief of Africa, South Africa
2. Her Royal Highness Princess Palesa Kambule, Princess of Kingdom of Dlamini and Africa, South Africa
3. Honorable John Mary Ssebuwufu, Minister for Finance and Administration, Kampala Capital City Authority, Republic of Uganda
4. Honorable Frutoso Tellei, Delegate of Melekeok State, National Congress of Palau, Republic of Palau
5. Honorable Mr. Patrick Balou Wilson, Chairman of the Prince Valley Community & Chief Parliamentary Research Officer for National Parliament of Solomon Islands, Solomon Islands
6. Ms. Sujani Bogollagama, Secretary to National Sports Council of Ministry of Youth & Sports and Managing Director of Janaka Bogollagama & Co., The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
7. Honorable Sainey Kanuteh, Councilor of the Basse Town, The Gambia
8. Honorable Yuba Jawara, Deputy Mayor of the Basse Area Council, The Republic of The Gambia
9. Honorable Ebrima Danso, Councilor of the Sare Ngai Ward, The Republic Of The Gambia
10. Mr. Pa Modou Gaye, Secretary of the Sanjal Ward, Kuntaur Council, The Republic of The Gambia
11. Ms. Lakshmi Pillalamarri, Founder, Redlands Hindu Mandir, Redlands, California, United States
12. Mr. Joseph P Knight, President, 4Ethne, United States
13. Mr. Ashok Kandiah, Lawyer, Malaysia
14. Mr. Haresh Shah, President, Federation of Jain Associations in North America, Delaware, United States
15. Reverend Festus Logan, Executive Director, Liberian Refugee Repatriation and Resettlement Commission, Republic of Liberia
16. Ms. Kathleen Cronin, Head of Outreach at the New Jersey Small Business Development Center, Ramapo College, United States
17. Honorable Denio Zadkovic, Former Mayor of the Municipality of Piran, Lucija, Slovenia
18. Sri Saurabh Srivastava, Co-founder, Counselor of Hindu tradition, United States
19. Mr. Damijan Janzekovic, Best selling Author & TEDx Speaker, Slovenia
20. Ms. Linda Schroeder, President of the Board, Peace Pantry, Cedar Hill, Missouri, United States
21. Mr. Charles Magumba, Administrator of Dangriga Town, Belize
22. Mr. Momodou Sambou, Chief Executive Officer of the Kuntaur Area Council, The Republic Of The Gambia
23. Mr. Alan Seid, Republic of Palau
24. Mr. Billy Brown, Secretary General of Lake Victoria Region Local Authorities Cooperation of Tanzania, Tanzania
The Global Peace Conclave and the KAILASA Om Award Ceremony included a Presidential Address by the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam. Watch full address here:
Watch the award ceremony here:
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here