With Intel’s new processors, Velocity Micro’s Raptor Z55 becomes one of the most powerful gaming PCs available anywhere
RICHMOND, VA, October 28, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award-winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, high performance computing solutions, and professional workstations announces the immediate availability of desktops powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® Z690 motherboards. These latest Intel processors (code-named Alder Lake) offer up to 16 cores (8 P-cores + 8 E-cores), 24 threads, 5.2GHz frequency and DDR5 support for enthusiasts and professionals. Configurations start at around $2,099.
“Velocity Micro has been honored to work alongside Intel as a launch partner now for over 20 years,” said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. “We were there when Intel launched the first Core 2 Duo processors in 2006 and remain proud to carry on that legacy with the 12th Gen launch. Our congratulations to the entire Intel team on an amazing product.”
“12th Gen Intel Core processors are a huge leap forward for high performance computing and platform innovation,” said Marcus Kennedy, General Manager of Gaming and Esports, Intel. “It’s always wonderful to work with Velocity to bring this level of performance to their gaming platforms for enthusiasts around the world.”
12th Gen Intel Core unlocked processors are configuration options in Velocity Micro’s Raptor Z55 gaming desktop. Key features of the new processors include:
• Performance hybrid architecture: combining Performance-cores (P-cores) and Efficient-cores (E-cores) to deliver balanced single-thread and multi-threaded real-world performance.
• Intel Thread Director: optimizes workloads by helping the OS scheduler intelligently distribute workloads to the optimal cores.
• PCIe 5.0: up to 16 Lanes Offers readiness for up to 32 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 16 PCI Express 5.0 lanes.
• PCIe 4.0: up to 4 Lanes Offers up to 16 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 4 PCI Express 4.0 lanes.
• Up to DDR5 4800 MT/s: This industry first memory technology supports fast frequencies and high bandwidth and throughput leading to enhanced workflow and productivity.
• Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0: identifies the processor’s fastest cores and directs critical workloads to them.
• Overclocking Features and Capabilities: when paired with the Intel Z690 chipset, processor P-cores, E-cores, graphics, and memory can be set to run at frequencies above the processor specification resulting in higher performance.
All Velocity Micro PCs ship from and are supported in Richmond, VA with no preinstalled bloatware. To custom configure a 12th Gen Intel Core desktop or another meticulously crafted PC, visit VelocityMicro.com or call 804-419-0900.
Raptor Z55 Configurator – https://velocitymicro.com/wizard.php?iid=2
Images – https://app.box.com/s/wnyqf6odpm1h9lclweoay7vgchq0s081
About Velocity Micro
Velocity Micro is the premier high-performance personal computer provider in North America. Founded in 1992, Richmond, VA-based Velocity Micro custom builds award winning gaming, mobile, multimedia, small business, custom workstation, and pro visualization supercomputers. Velocity Micro products are currently available in retail from Newegg.com and Amazon.com. For more information, please call (804) 419-0900 or visit www.VelocityMicro.com
Velocity Micro has earned over 75 industry awards, including 19 PC Magazine Editor’s Choice awards. CNET, Digital Engineering Magazine, Maximum PC, PC World, Wired Magazine, and PC Gamer editors have all chosen Velocity Micro systems as some of the industry’s best-performing, highest-quality, and most reliable PCs.
For more information, contact:
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here