Ann Arbor, MI, February 19, 2018 –(PR.com)– TEACH (Together Educating All Children in Hospitals), a nonprofit organization that creates an outlet for hospitalized children to passionately engage with the sciences...Read More
Tag: Philanthropy & Non-profit: Non-profit
At the Upcoming Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, Honoring Bobsledder Steven Holcomb’s Legacy on and Off the Ice
Beverly Hills, CA, February 13, 2018 –(PR.com)– Olympic bobsledder Steven Holcomb, who passed away last May, will be honored at this year’s Winter Olympic Games for his advocacy work on behalf of patients...Read More
Blacksburg, VA, February 08, 2018 –(PR.com)– The future of fundraising intelligence is here. That's what Click & Pledge, a leading fundraising software provider, announced this week when it introduced its new...Read More
New York, NY, January 25, 2018 –(PR.com)– “Driving Insights that Count” – Tate & Tryon brings an innovative, forward-looking approach to the finances of New York City’s nonprofit...Read More
Ecological Restoration Enhances Water Quality in Chesapeake Bay – Ecotone’s Stream Restoration Techniques Improve Habitat & Reduce Restoration Costs in Baltimore County
Baltimore, MD, January 05, 2018 –(PR.com)– Ecotone, an ecological restoration firm, recently developed over one acre of wetlands and restored 2,160 linear feet of stream that runs through the 200-acre First Mine Run...Read More
West Chester, PA, December 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– One World for Life (https://oneworldforlife.org) appointed new board director, Mark W. Lamplugh Jr., who brings a wealth of experience about the health, welfare, and...Read More
San Francisco, CA, December 12, 2017 –(PR.com)– Imagine, every day you wake up, go to work, and experience life the same way day in and day out. One day, you find yourself in sadness, as life’s emptiness and...Read More
Edwardsville, IL, December 11, 2017 –(PR.com)– Confidentiality clauses or “gag orders” in legal settlements is a hot news item with the sexual abuse scandals engulfing Harvey Weinstein and other prominent...Read More
Ann Arbor, MI, December 06, 2017 –(PR.com)– All Star Driver Education is hosting a coat drive to collect clean, gently worn, warm coats this December. The drive is open between 9am and 5pm at their headquarters: 75...Read More
Healthy Humor and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Celebrate the Arrival of “Red Nose Docs” with a Party on #GivingTuesday, November 28, 2017
New York, NY, November 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– Who: Red Nose Docs, staff of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), and the children, patients and visitors of CHOP What: A Kick-Off Party, with crafts,...Read More
Tampa, FL, November 20, 2017 –(PR.com)– Dr. Karla Bard, Director of Medical Operations at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, led a presentation of landmark research findings at the annual meeting of the American Board...Read More
Raleigh, NC, November 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– North Carolinians only have one month to enroll or re-enroll in quality, affordable health coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace. The fifth open enrollment period...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- Illinois Model Ria Schumacher Who Served Twelve Years in Prison For Murder Is Telling All In New Book Series In the late 90's model Ria Schumacher was involved...
- Reelhouse Productions’ “Rich Boy, Rich Girl” Movie Premiering This Winter New York, NY, December 27, 2017 --(PR.com)-- "Ri...
- Papa Gino’s Pizza Now Available in the Frozen Food Aisle; First Ever Launch of Papa Gino’s Traditional Thin Crust Pizza Starting with Big Y Stores Dedham, MA, January 17, 2018 --(PR.com)-- Papa Gino...
- GenieBelt Presents BIM (Building Information Modeling) Infographics GenieBelt introduces extended infographics and research...
- Tell Yourself The Truth Do you ever find yourself feeling stuck in life, but lo...
- PONTE HEALTH Brings VERTICAL MEDICAL CITY to Downtown Orlando to Serve the City’s Elders Orlando, FL, January 31, 2018 --(PR.com)-- VERTICAL M...