Celebrate Ten Years of Publishing with the Only Real Estate Investor’s magazine owned by active California investors whose mission is to help others learn about the benefits of owning real estate as a means of creating long-term wealth.
SAN DIEGO, CA, September 14, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ — Realty411 magazine, the nation’s longest-running magazine and expo company owned by a California investor, is hosting a complimentary, all-day real estate investor’s expo this Saturday at the Embassy Suites La Jolla in San Diego to increase the public’s awareness about real estate investing.
Realty411’s Expo (http://realty411.com) begins at 9 am with a breakfast mixer where guests can get up-close and personal with their favorite speaker and get to know other like-minded people who are also interested in entrepreneurship and acquiring wealth-building knowledge.
Expo guest will learn about important strategies and tool sets to implement immediately into their life, business plan or legacy planning. Topics to be covered this Saturday, include:
* Effective 1031 Exchanges
* Maximum Asset Protection
* Trade in the Trillion Dollar FOREX Market
* Best Sectors and Cities Across the County to Invest in
* How to Build a Legacy with Your Knowledge
* Buying and Flipping Homes in CA and Out of State and More!
Coverage of this event can be seen in the local media, including the La Jolla Light, La Jolla Village News, San Diego Downtown News, Beach and Bay Press, among others. Don’t delay, reserve your seat.
* Find the FUNDS You Need to CLOSE More Deals
* Learn Where National Investors are Going
* Find Out How to 1031 Exchange Your way to Wealth
* Leave a Lasting Legacy – Tips for Self Directing and Using Your IRA
* Skyrocket Your Way to the Top with America’s #1 Small Business Coach
* Learn Fool-Proof Asset Protection – Find Out Tips from the #1 Home Buyer in America
* Make Money in a $5 Trillion Dollar FOREX Market
* Secrets for Residential and Commercial Success
* Profit Vacant and Neglected Properties
Realty411 was founded in 2007, serves the needs of real estate investors, private lenders, real estate agents, brokers, service related professionals and is a must-read for anyone interested in growing long-term wealth through real estate. Realty411 has been hosting real estate mixers and events since 2006, prior to even starting our publication.
San Diego is the city where their monthly, digital-only issue, REI Wealth magazine (http://reiwealthmag.com), first began three years ago. The event is also hosted by the Outback Real Estate Investment Network, the Las Vegas-based real estate club has an affiliate in the area. Some additional event highlights, include:
* Mingle with Companies * Meet Local Leaders & Out of Area Investors
* NON-Stop Tips for Real Estate Success ~ Hosting Our Events Since 2008
* We Want & Can Help YOU Succeed As We Have. Bring Lots of Cards.
* Mingle with Local Leaders & Industry Professionals from Around the Nation
REALTY411 has reached more magazine readers in person nationwide since the start of their publication than any other publication in the real estate investment industry. To see their national schedule and locate other events around the country, visit REALTY411 EXPO site (http://realty411expo.com)
For more information, please call Realty411’s office directly @ 805.693.1497
For any questions or sponsorship opportunities, please contact us directly: 805.693.1497
Realty411 Magazine (http://realty411magazine.com) is a free print and online resource guide developed to assist investors in the acquisition, management and growth of their real estate portfolios. Realty411 is an advocate for education, and some of the greatest Masters of Creative Real Estate have been featured in the publication. Realty411 also publishes a monthly digital publication, REI WEALTH. (http://www.reiWealthmag.com)
Realty411 publishes complimentary real estate resources, the online and print publications reach a global audience of investors. Realty411 was founded in 2007 by Linda Pliagas, who is the Publisher. Linda has been in media since the age of 18 and has been a national publisher for over 25 years. She has also been a licensed California real estate sales agent for 16 years. Linda and her family have owned rental properties in five states and are active investors.
Realty411 also owns, manages and operates a number of other websites and social media groups with thousands of followers. Please be sure to join the Realty411 Ning Network or join their 60,000 plus social media following on either Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube or Instagram. Realty411 is celebrating a decade of business this year.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here